Take a look at the catches our customers reeled in the first few weeks this month, and be sure to call now to reserve your spot!
June Recap, with recipe below!
Look at these smiling faces, check out the recipe below, and be sure to call us to reserve your spot!
There only 6 weeks left in Red Snapper season, and you do not want to miss out!
Baked Red Snapper with Spicy Honey Lime Sauce
This delicious Baked Red Snapper recipe is cooked in a foil packet in the oven with a sweet and spicy honey lime sauce. Serve with rice and lime wedges!
- 1 lb red snapper filets*
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 lime
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1.5 tbsp sriracha (hot chili sauce, made by Huy Fong)
- 1 tbsp orange juice
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Lay a large sheet of aluminum foil on a baking pan. Lightly grease the foil, then lay fish on top of foil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Squeeze juice from half of the lime onto the fish and allow to sit for about 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the honey, sriracha, and orange juice. Squeeze the remainder of the lime juice into the bowl. Stir to combine. Taste for heat. If it's too spicy, add extra honey, lime juice, or orange juice until you can tolerate the heat.
4. Seal the pouch, allowing a small hole for steam to escape.
5. Place in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, until fish flakes easily.
6. Optional: Open the foilet packet for the last few minutes. This will allow the top of the fish to crisp up a bit, and the sauce to thicken.
We also offer houseboat lodging right on Venice Marina! Let us pick you up at your back door for your fishing trip!
To book your next fishing trip, give us a call at 985.640.0772 or visit our website http://www.superstrikecharters.com