Offshore Fishing Update for the week of March 22, 2021!
Offshore fishing isn't slowing down any!
- The Lucas Rodriguez Crew (pictured in thumbnail) reeled in a 172-pound Yellowfin Tuna with Capt. Bob Kenney!
- The Tommy Levasseur Crew (top right image) caught four impressive yellowfin tuna weighing in at 157 pounds, 168 pounds, 175 pounds, and 189 pounds with Capt. Stephen Crews & Capt. Willy B!
- The Tim Hoernig Crew (bottom right image) caught a 120-pound Yellowfin Tuna with Capt. Bob Kenney!
A couple friendly reminders:
- Amberjack season will reopen May 1st and run through May 31st.
- Red Snapper season will open June 1st and run through August 2nd for Federally Permitted Charter Boats.